I speak at events and deliver workshops on sustainable tourism management and communications. I specialise in tours and activities sector, CSR, social entrepreneurship and creating shared value in tourism.
- "Transparent reporting", WTM London (listen here)
- "How to build sustainable supply chains in travel", webinar for Trekksoft (watch here)
- "Sustainable experiences. Shaping the future of travel" workshop for Trip Advsior APAC, Singapore
- "Sustainability. Best practices for operations and marketing", Arival Event Bangkok
- "Sustainability that sells", Arival Event Berlin (watch here)
- "7 ways to Communicate Sustainability Guilt-Free", BGreener Community, Bali (watch here)
- "Experiential tourism at Urban Adventures", International seminar on Experiential Tourism, Sustainable Tourism for Rural Development, Bergamo, Italy (watch here)
- Let's talk: Women's empowerment through tourism social entrepreneurship, London, UK (event's host) - organised on behalf of Urban Adventures and Intrepid Group
- II Forum on Sustainability in Tourism and Hospitality by Global Sustainable Tourism Council and Swisscontact, Yangon: "How to create a shared value in tourism"
- The 22nd ASEF Summer University by Asia-Europe Foundation, Zagreb: "Crash course on sustainable tourism"
- Travel Massive Crete: "Experiential tourism in rural areas. Sustainable tourism products that amaze the traveller and benefit the community."
- ITB Berlin: "How to maximize tourism benefits for locals and enhance traveller’s experience with social impact tours"
- Web in Travel, Tokyo: Deep Dive session "Sustainable tourism online. How to make it work and how to benefit?"
- ITB Berlin: Workshop “How to earn more by being sustainable” and 2 presentations "How to communicate sustainable tourism" at Responsible Tourism Clinics
- PATA Tourism in Motion, Laos: Presentation "Marketing travel trends no business should ignore"
- The Coron Initative, Philippines: Presentation "Is Coron ready for a modern traveler?"
- Moscow, Russia: A series of presentations "Sustainable Tourism 1.0.1." at four top Moscow universities
- Athens, Greece: Moderating (MC) Global Sustainable Tourism Conference
- Suwon, Korea: Representing Travindy as Media Partner at GSTC Conference
- Ljubljana, Slovenia: Representing Travindy as Media Partner at Green Destinations Conference
- Crete, Greece: Series of presentations “The smart traveler and sustainable tourism marketing opportunities”, Travel Massive Road Trip
- ITB Berlin: Presentation “The smart traveler – how to elevate your brand and attract the modern consumer"